USCamera Sale Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of the uscamera.com website (the “Website” “USCamera”) and your relationship with the owner and operator of the Website, USCamera.com, a company operating under the laws of the state of Colorado, city of Centennial in the United States of America (referred to as the “Website” or “we”). By using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
COVID-19 has affected the USPS. That may delay your delivery. Read more on that here.
Most purchases shipped via the USPS qualify for our delivery guarantee.
Customers in the United States – If your purchase has not arrived and USPS tracking shows no movement for 21 days since the last scan. USCamera will ship you a replacement order on day 21 or refund your payment.
International Customers – COVID has added more handling time to most every aspect of International shipping. While many packages arrive with an average of 20 – 30 days. Customs in your country may take additional time to release packages to carriers. If your package takes longer than 45 days we will contact you. We can reship your order or refund your payment.
USPS Shipping Update – 2022
Domestic and International shipping with all carriers have been affected by COVID.
The USPS appears the most erratic. They try to keep you updated with current information here.
We do our best to ensure prices are accurate and up to date. Pricing errors may occur. If a listed price is incorrect, we may ship the item to you or contact you before your order is shipped.
If you decide you no longer require the products you ordered and they have not yet been shipped, we will refund your payment less the Credit Card transaction fees. Please Note. We have the USPS pick-up packages 2 times per day. The times may vary a little though most days 10:30 AM and 4:00 PM Monday-Friday. We do to make special deliveries to the 80122 Post Office as needed.
Items Missing from Your Order
Please let us know within 72 hours of receiving order/package if something is missing.
Returns – Accepted for Credit or Refund
- Orders may be returned for any reason within 30 days after receipt. Once your return is received, we will inspect it and issue a refund with 24 hours.
- Wrong Items – Our Error. Just send us an email of what you received and we will take care of you as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours.
- New items or product. Most of our products are brand new and never sold to a consumer. We do accept returns on new parts and product, within 30 days that are returned in brand new condition, as packaged by the manufacturer and the manufacturer labels are intact, not torn or damaged in any way.
- Used Items, returned in the same condition as received.
- We will gladly accept a return for refund or exchange any items if they do not fit, you’ve ordered the wrong parts, or you simply don’t want what you’ve ordered. Items must be returned within 30 days in new condition with the manufacturer labels intact. A refund will be given on returns less a 5% charge to cover Credit Card or Paypal transaction fees. Postage to is non-refundable. Items must be returned to us in new condition at your expense.
Please pack returns carefully as we must receive the return in saleable condition.
Items Not Accepted for Credit or Refund
- Any item that shows delivered to a customers address longer than 30 days.
- Electronic parts are not returnable for credit or refund for any reason. Any part with wires or an electrical connection(s) or contact(s) or handles electricity or current or Data in any way is considered an electrical part.
- Parts and products sold as screws, close-outs, special orders, AS-IS or with a selling price under $6.00.
- Service or User Information provided via electronic delivery of a PDF or other means. In most instances, your information purchase will be listed in your USCamera user account, available as a download 2 times with no expiration. We want to ensure you receive the information you require.
Shipping fees required for product delivery are not refundable for any reason.
Warranty – Guarantee
Warranty is 30 days on new parts or products starting on the day received. We guarantee the parts or products will fit as they were designed and described as in the listing.
Payment for your purchase(s)
We currently accept payment by PayPal and Stripe.
Your credit/debit card details will be collected by the provider. USCamera does not store or keep any Credit Card information at all.
You do not need a PayPal account to use PayPal. You may pay at PayPal as a guest.
Your credit or debit card will be charged the time that your order is placed.
Card charges will appear on your statement as USCamera.com.
Out of Stock Orders
If a parts availability status is ‘Out of Stock’, sometimes you can still place an order, which will be sent to you as soon as the product becomes available. Let us know if you do not want to wait for a back order to be released. We will refund your payment fully.
For orders placed to be shipped to an address within the state of Colorado, the city of Centennial, or any state requiring sales tax collection at the time of sale, we will collect the appropriate sales taxes per the direction of the taxing jurisdiction of said city and state. Please note that customs duty or VAT may apply for international sales and is the responsibility of the buyer. Check with your local taxing authority or customs office for more information.
Limitation of Liability
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes, but is not limited to, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses, damage to property, and third parties’ claims.
The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights, and other intellectual property rights. Storage of content in any form (including electronic form) is strictly prohibited. You may not reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes, any of the materials or content on the Website.
These Terms and Conditions will be subject to the laws of the United States of America and the State of Colorado. We want to resolve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. Please bring any issue to our attention.